Kmaupdates

ANTONY BOMBSHELL Major update in Antony case as third accuser ‘DROPS claims against Man Utd star after claims she was assaulted in car’

Spread the love

Antony is facing abuse allegations from his ex-girlfriend Gabriela CavallinCredit: PA

A LAW student who accused Antony of assaulting her in his car has reportedly dropped her case against the Man United star.

It comes as the £85million winger faces assault allegations from his ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin – leading to separate police probes in Sao Paulo and Manchester.

Antony has strongly denied the “false allegations”.

Separately, banker Ingrid Lana, 33, has also accused the World Cup ace of physical violence, claiming an alleged attack took place at Antony’s Manchester home last October.

According to The Telegraph, a third case – involving an incident in a car in May 2022 – has been dropped at the request of the alleged victim.

A police report from law student Rayssa de Freitas – which has been made public – describes alleged violent behaviour from the Man United player and internet personality Mallu Ohana.

Man Utd ‘line up Napoli ace but could be restricted to loan transfer’

Antony pictured at pool after being placed on leave over abuse allegations
‘SHAMED’ STAR 

Antony pictured at pool after being placed on leave over abuse allegations

Rayssa claimed she needed hospital treatment after she was attacked by Antony and Mallu in backseat of Antony’s Land Rover after a night out in São PauloBrazil.

But it’s understood she has now withdrawn the allegation.

It comes amid reports that Man United didn’t know the police report had been filed against Antony before signing him.

According to The Telegraph, they were unaware of the allegations despite the alleged incident taking place three months before his £85million move to the club.

Footballer jailed after drug-fuelled car crash left two injured

Man United said they carried out checks on Antony as they do with all players – but their probe didn’t reveal any abuse allegations.

The club reportedly only became aware of the police report via Brazilian media reports when they were also shared by Antony’s reps.

Antony is on paid leave from Man United until further notice.

His ex, Cavallin, has accused the Brazilian star of physical aggression towards her on a number of occasions in bombshell claims.

A total of four alleged attacks are described in a police report seen by respected sports news site ESPN.

One of these claims allegedly occurred at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Manchester on January 15.

In a statement on September 10, Man United said it “acknowledges the allegations made against Antony”.

“Players who have not participated in international matches are due back in training on Monday,” it said.

“However, it has been agreed with Antony that he will delay his return until further notice in order to address the allegations.

“As a club we condemn acts of violence and abuse.

“We recognise the importance of safeguarding all those involved in this situation, and acknowledge the impact these allegations have on survivors of abuse.”

Antony volunteered himself for interview in June.

He said: “I have agreed with Manchester United to take a period of absence while I address the allegations made against me.

“This was a mutual decision to avoid distraction to my teammates and unnecessary controversy for the club.

“I want to reiterate my innocence of the things I have been accused of, and I will fully cooperate with the police to help them reach the truth.

Antony has strongly denied the “false allegations”.

Separately, banker Ingrid Lana, 33, has also accused the World Cup ace of physical violence, claiming an alleged attack took place at Antony’s Manchester home last October.

According to The Telegraph, a third case – involving an incident in a car in May 2022 – has been dropped at the request of the alleged victim.

A police report from law student Rayssa de Freitas – which has been made public – describes alleged violent behaviour from the Man United player and internet personality Mallu Ohana.

Antony pictured at pool after being placed on leave over abuse allegations

Rayssa claimed she needed hospital treatment after she was attacked by Antony and Mallu in backseat of Antony’s Land Rover after a night out in São PauloBrazil.

But it’s understood she has now withdrawn the allegation.

It comes amid reports that Man United didn’t know the police report had been filed against Antony before signing him.

According to The Telegraph, they were unaware of the allegations despite the alleged incident taking place three months before his £85million move to the club.

Man United said they carried out checks on Antony as they do with all players – but their probe didn’t reveal any abuse allegations.

The club reportedly only became aware of the police report via Brazilian media reports when they were also shared by Antony’s reps.

Antony is on paid leave from Man United until further notice.

His ex, Cavallin, has accused the Brazilian star of physical aggression towards her on a number of occasions in bombshell claims.

A total of four alleged attacks are described in a police report seen by respected sports news site ESPN.

One of these claims allegedly occurred at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Manchester on January 15.

In a statement on September 10, Man United said it “acknowledges the allegations made against Antony”.

“Players who have not participated in international matches are due back in training on Monday,” it said.

“However, it has been agreed with Antony that he will delay his return until further notice in order to address the allegations.

“As a club we condemn acts of violence and abuse.

“We recognise the importance of safeguarding all those involved in this situation, and acknowledge the impact these allegations have on survivors of abuse.”

Antony volunteered himself for interview in June.

He said: “I have agreed with Manchester United to take a period of absence while I address the allegations made against me.

“This was a mutual decision to avoid distraction to my teammates and unnecessary controversy for the club.

“I want to reiterate my innocence of the things I have been accused of, and I will fully cooperate with the police to help them reach the truth.

Source:The Sun UK

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top