Makerere Student Dies of Electric Shock at Naguru Police Barracks

Spread the love


Aaron Ongenge, 20, a third year student at Makerere University Residents was electrocuted at Naguru Police Barracks trying to hang clothes on a wire.

Ongenge, son to Assistant Inspector of Police Richard Okello was pronounced dead at  Iran-Uganda Friendship hospital in Naguru.

Saddened by the unfortunate incidence, Police spokesperson, Emilian Kayima sent his sincere condolences to the deceased’s family for loosing such a young blood in a “very unfortunate” manner.

 “We send our condolences to the family for losing their child at such a tender age when he was about to finalise his studies at the university,” Mr Kayima said.