The 15 suspects include;
- Lugendo Stuart Savio Paul alias Kuffa Teeka a 28-year-old businessman of Kyoga village, Namusera Parish, Wakiso district.
- Mulinda Julius alias Julio, a 32-year-old builder and resident of Bukerekere village, in Wakiso district.
- Nyanzi Mohammed Moshi Makumbi alias Engineer, a 31-year-old, resident fo Kabusi village, Bukuya village, Kasanda district.
- Kizito Issa alias Commander Muto, a 22 year old,vender of Kasangombe Mpunga ward, Wakiso district.
- Agodri Godfrey alias Skywalker Ramathan, a 23-year-old bodaboda rider of Kinawa village Kisenge Parish, Kyengera TC, Wakiso district.
- Iyamulemye Paul, an 18-year-old, resident of Nakawa East, Nakawa Division, Kampala district.
- Bogere Alex, a 20-year-old, resident of Namagera village, Magogo subcounty, in Wakiso district.
- Ssenyonga Bob Robert, a 23-year-old, business man from Kinawataka, Nakawa division Kampala district.
- Masembe John alias Nasifu, a 29-year-old, peasant from Busimbi Railway, Mityana Municipality, Mityana district.
- Mitti Fazio, a 30-year-old, resident of Kirombe Luzira, Nakawa Division, Kampala district.
- Ssenyonjo Hakim, a 32-year-old, driver and resident of Kikajjo zone, Namasuba, Wakiso district.
- Matovu Sylevster, a 21-year-old, businessman of Kisimbiri village in Wakiso district.
- Kawuma Derrick, a 25-year-old, barber and resident of Kisimbiri village, Wakiso district.
- Ssekayombya Tony, a 24-year-old. Resident of Kyoga village, Wakiso district.
- Sengonzi Lwanga Sam, a 41-year-old, peasant of Kabusi village, Bukuya, Kassanda district.
They are being charged on 12 counts as follows; Treason, Concealment of Treason, Terrorism, Aggravated Robbery (4 counts), murder (4 counts) and the illegal possession of firearms. This leaves a balance of 18 suspects who are also being processed for court.
As the Joint Security Agencies, we remain committed and determined to keep Ugandans and other citizens in the country safe, from such threats of violent extremism. We shall continue to pursue all remnants of the rebel outfit including their sponsors and collaborators, and hold them accountable for these acts of violence, impunity and lawlessness.